Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did you miss it?



You know...I don't agree with John McCain on all of his issues. As a matter of fact I think he's pretty far left field. But some of my "rage" that I've depicted has dissipated. I missed this speech last night. We went to bed early, resigned to hear the election results when we awoke. But this speech was wonderfull. You can't fake patriotism like that. We definitely missed out on something by not getting McCain in the office. And this speech has made me want to say something.

In my last post I stated how proud I was of this land, and the opportunities there in. I also stated...however, that we should start the impeachment process toward Barak Obama. But being as it may, that I don't like his politics, we should give him a chance. The people had a voice this week, and Barak is our Commander and Chief and that position deserves respect. So I'm going to continue praying for our leaders to have the strength and the know how to keep our country safe. Please Barak...do not abuse your command.

No comments:

Post a Comment