1. Mikey wakes up in the middle of the night to go potty and he's so tired that he gets confused and instead of running to the potty, he just runs in circles until someone leads him into the bathroom. It makes me laugh EVERY TIME!
2. Xander HATES water. When I'm doing dishes and I dont want Xander in the kitchen, I'll spray him with the sprayer.
3. I've left bite marks on 1/2 of my children.
4. When I'm having a crappy day and dont feel like cooking I (literally) throw peanut butter sandwiches AT (not to) my children.
5. I dont mind eating goodies in front of my kids and telling them they cant have it.
6. Gavin is like Linus off of Charlie Brown. His blanket is his best friend. If Gavin is being bad, blanket goes in the washer. Usually on the longer timed setting.
But then again, I'm quite the mush, usually when I eat goodies in front of my kids I end up sharing, I really only bit my kids because they wouldnt stop biting eachother, so I showed them that it does hurt. And Gavins blanket gets drug around everywhere, so it really should get washed more that it does. And I guess my kids dont think I"m that bad, this morning Gavin wanted pancakes, and when Xander woke up and saw that I had batter ready to put on the griddle, he hugged my knees and said, "Mom you're making pancakes? You're the BEST mom EVER!" I'm so glad children are blind. :D