Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bedtime

Well...I've been dialated to a 3 for 3 weeks now. And I've been 80% effaced for just over 2 weeks. Every time I go into the doctor someone says, "I though for sure we wouldnt see you this time" or "You still havent had that baby yet?" well obviously.

I hate sleeping. I feel like the princess and the pea. I have to have about 50 different pillows and can only stay comfy for about 3 minutes then I have to resituate ALL of them again. I sleep awful, only to wake up the next morning to realize i'm still at my house, and there is still a baby in my tummy instead of in a crib next to me.

I guess the reason why I'm writing right now is cause I had decided (about a month ago) that today would be the day Owen would be born. Yeah..not seeing that happen. I've been having contractions for weeks now. I'm starting to believe they aren't doing anything. I really dont want to go to bed because I'm going to wake up to a whole new WEEK. Just another non-eventful week. Well these posts are getting more and more pathetic. Maybe tomorrow I'll put some pictures up of how clean my house is right now. It's AMAZING. so yes...there is a plus side...I suppose. but for now, I'm going to bow out. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment