Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seeing Owen


Today Gavin got to see Owen for the first time. It was adorable! Owen was laying in the floor and I decided it would be a good time to skype with the boys if they were up for it so they could see their brother. Xander wasnt interested today, and Mikey just kept showing me things on the camera. But Gavin, once he figured out I could see him, and he could see me, LOVED it. We played peek-a-boo, and then he waved at me on screen. I'd name part of his face, and he'd point to it. Then he started talking about the baby. He even blew us kisses. It was so sweet. I miss my boys a lot, but it helped to see them today. After Gavin blew kisses, he kept touching the screen trying to pet his new baby. He even called him Owen. It's been nice having a clean house, but I'm SO ready for the boys to come home. I miss them a lot more than I'll miss the clean house or the peace and quiet. Cant wait to see you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment