Wednesday, May 25, 2011

running out of seats quickly

So we've all been crowded in my little Olds Mobile for a few years now. It's been ok because it has just enough seatbelts for all of us. Well we decided daddy needed his own vehical so I could keep the car when he went to work. So we paid cash for a motorcycle for him. Then we paid a visit to our family in MO. Wonderful visit, then we drove home, found out that mikes hometown was destroyed, and had to stop 1 1/2 hours from home because of lightning and get a hotel. YAY! :S   Then I go to take my car to get some groceries after being in MO for a week....and the car wont start. As Mike is evaluating the situation, I get a call that the car we just sold my brother is having issues. Great...now I feel guilty for selling him a car that broke after a few months. Lovely. My mom said don't worry about it, its just what happens with all cars...but it's still annoying that I didn't sell him as reliable of a car as I thought. To top it off Mike has come to the conclusion that it's probably a cracked engine block...YAY! And it's supposed to be rainy all week. Mike gets to drive to work on his bike in the rain. SUPER! Guess who's stranded at home without a car again! ME! I'm so excited! Oy....ok time to pick option A instead of E.

1 comment:

  1. p.s. Just to clarify the trip to MO really was amazing. I had way to much sarcasm in that blog and it was kinda hard to tell...but I loved all of being in Missouri.

    ReplyDelete