Saturday, February 14, 2009

Did you know that......

Men have utter disregard for their clothing...
Today is Valentines day...so we got dressed up and went out for breakfast. (mike actually had the day off!!) We went to Jack in the Box. It's nice to not have to cook then clean up afterwords. then we went looking for garage sales....that failed miserably, so we went to a thrift store. Mike got a lawn mower for $5. The moment we got home, he began disasembling it.....in his good shirt and jeans?!?!? I mean COME ON! Dear I love you and I know you're excited...but couldn't you at least change your clothes before you jumped into a puddle of greese?

children only start feeling better after they puke....
So as I said, we went out to eat today....Mikey was cranky all morning. We went through the drive through, and right before we found a place to stop and eat...Mikey barfed. But he stoped complaining.

when people puke...it makes them hungry.....
yeah he downed that breakfast.

(this one is from mike)
Women don't know what greesey is....
yeah...I didn't jump into a puddle of greese. This is nothin.

I found my camera....
Pictures of the house to come tomorrow

Camera's don't work without batteries....
I'll have to charge them tonight.
It's valentines day....
happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment