Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting ready for Travel

So I decided to go to the store and get some sandwich stuff and some fruit for our trip to MO tomorrow. Just a few things we can eat in the car. I ended up buying Bananas, apples, kiwi, strawberries, and...a honeydew.

I'm not entirely sure why I got the honeydew. I'm not really a mellon fan. Mike is, but the last time we had watermellon, the boys didnt eat it. At any rate, I had a few things that needed to be cut up so we could eat them in the car. So As I'm cutting up this honeydew. I get half way done with it and notice the only noise I hear is Ninja turtles, & Owen crying. And it was just a "someone hold me!" cry, so I knew the boys werent picking on him (not to mention it was missing the maniacal laughter from mikey). I go in the living room only to find the front door wide open and my oldest 3 children missing. I go outside, and Gavin and Xander are right by the road, and mikey is no where to be seen. So I heard my 2 children that I can find inside, and then yell mikey's name. I hear this little voice coming from the bathroom, "but mom I didnt do it, I'm just on the potty!" hahahaha! I dont know if he opened the front door and decided he needed to go potty, or if he really didnt do it and his little brothers just ran outside. Personally, I believed him. his little brothers have a habit of going outside when they're not supposed to. And...he always spends WAY to much time in the bathroom.

As for the rest of today, Mike is at the Dr.'s office getting a prescription for this chest cough he's had for a week now. and then he has to go straight to work. So I get to go to walmart and fill his prescription with 4 children in tow. Yeah I'm TOTALLY looking forward to that :S. But hey on the bright side, they wont be making messes in the house.

Then I need to get my kitchen cleaned, so I dont have anything growing in it while I'm gone. Then I"ll pack up my car, set my alarm for 3am, and go to sleep. Once 3 hits, I'll feed the baby, get all the kids & food in the car, and by the time thats done, Mike should be pulling in the driveway.

Then off we head to MO, Mike will drive probably from 3-7ish, and then we'll switch and I'll drive the rest of the way. Well thats the plan. But then again...have you met us?

No comments:

Post a Comment