Friday, March 11, 2011

the beginnings of couponing


so I've decided that it's time for me to get serious about coupons. I've never really been a believer...until I met a friend of mine. She has some amazing coupon ninja skills...like getting $70 worth of groceries & toiletries for under $1. Really? you can save that much? So I ask her what her secret was, she said she just follows a few blogs and gets the info from there. So here I go with the research. Some of these blogs she said she read, and a few of them I found on my own. If you'll notice my "coupon blogs" to the right. I've only browsed through these so there may be changes to the list later on if some of the sites don't deliver. Heres to saving money!

5 comments:

  1. Pick stores that double and triple coupons, alway match the coupon with a store sale and if you are picky on items go to the manufactor wedsite for deals. I love getting boxtops so I get coupons from their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have any questions about policies at specific stores I will be happy to help. I think I have learned just about all of them around here. You can do it! It takes time, but it has seriously been worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine you will have to treat this like a part time job that pays you by you not spending so much money :) I have a few friends that are pro's at this too. Good luck. I might do it some day too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to get into coupons too, it's just hard to get started in a way, you have to dedicate so much time to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister does this She'll get over $200 worth of stuff for less then $3. Its crazy! I want to do it so bad but finding the time to learn it and then doing it is hard.

    ReplyDelete