Monday, July 25, 2011

Drawing to a Close

Closing on the house is getting nearer. As far as I know, we have all of the paperwork we need turned in. I'll know by tomorrow if they need anything else. Then all we need is an inspection and to get the house appraised. It's so close I can almost taste it. Mike is finally up here in MO to stay. And he hadn't seen the house yet and neither had the kids, so Friday, we all went to look at the house together. It felt so good to be in that house with my little family.

I was going to post the pictures that I have, but I think I'll wait a little longer until we have our stuff in the house, they're still cleaning out parts of the house. The extra carpet was still in the garage when we looked at it. But everything is updated, new lights, new sinks, new tile (the ENTIRE basement) and it's just awesome. I already know where I want everything to go. It's just a matter of closing on the house. It's getting very exciting! I promise I will post pictures...or most likely I'll just have you come over and see it! WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment