Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Update

Well...the Dr does't think I'll make it to my due date. I'm dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced as of yesterday. And I've been having contractions all week. My next appointment is the 30th. The Dr. guess about 6lb 10oz for her weight. He called it a little on the small size...but that's about average for me. I'm trying not to get to apprehensive  but just knowing that the doctor doesn't think I'll make it to my due date makes it hard for me to ignore all the contractions I'm having this week. I'm not worried at all....I just don't want to get impatient. It would be so convenient for me to have Olivia early. We have a family reunion coming up in June and if I go early, I could be recovered enough to actually get to spend time with my family. If I go till my due date....that's the week of the reunion. I could feasibly miss the whole thing. So yes, I would LOVE to have this baby very soon....but I think every 8 month pregnant woman feels that way. Anyhow...mostly I just want to sleep on my stomach again. No scratch that. I just want to be able to sleep again. HAHA like that'll happen AFTER the baby comes. Guess I better try to get the sleep I can right now while I don't have a newborn. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment