Monday, August 11, 2008

my kind of day

Saturday I was going to post...but I didn't so I'll tell you my story now. When I get fed up...I go and drink a glass of chocolate milk. Only on Saturday I could have drank a whole gallon of chocolate milk. The boys were getting into everything...including their diapers (ICK!!!). So needless to say every time I'd get started cleaning up one of their messes...they'd make another one. I had a glass of chocolate milk that I had made and only drank 1/2 of it cause I got distracted cause the boys had made another mess...and I never got around to drinking it. Then Mike got home and we talk for a while. I had just put the boys in bed. Then as Mike is talking to me I look over at the table...my glass of chocolate milk. I had forgotten. Well it was still good....and I certinaly didn't want it to go bad. So I started chugging what was left. As I'm drinking Mike decides to ask me to drive to our shared garden...by myself...and go cut some basil and make him so tomato basil pasta. I had just finally gotten the house to be quiet and he wanted me to go make him some PASTA! I turn around and say...rather loudly, "Do you KNOW what my day has been like!" And my oh so sensitive husband....began to laugh. "You have the biggest chocolate milk mustache I have ever seen!" Well that got me giggling and the rest of the day was so much better. I love my husband he always finds a way to make me feel better. Today it just happened to be chocolate milk.

Hence the outlandishly huge mustache picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment