Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kings!

I love my Boys, they're so cute. Mikey came up to me today and had his blanket wraped around his shoulder and said, "I'm a Princess!" haha uh...no you're not. So I told him he was either a prince or a king. Then him and Xander started walking around the house yelling, "KING KING KING!" But the only problem was they couldn't hold on to their blankets. And every time they'd fall the boys would freak out, "Mom! HELP! help!" So we decided to tie them around their necks so they could run around the house. Boy did they love that. Then since they had capes, they needed king hats. I wasn't quite sure what to do, cause it needed to be quick so they wouldn't get impatient. So I came up with rolled paper bags. It was adorable the first time they both got their hats. Xander was a little hesitant, but when he saw how much fun Mikey was having, he warmed up to the idea pretty quick. They're still wearing their capes. Mikey keeps saying, "A King Michael!" And Xander keeps saying, "Keen Sander!" And all the while king Gavin is sleeping in his crib sucking his thumb. I really do have the cutest little boys on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment