Tuesday, November 25, 2008

unofficialy official

Wellp...we did it. Mike is going to graduate mid December....and then we'll be headed off to TX. He hasn't told them he's accepted their job offer yet (thats why it's unofficial), but we've decided (thats why it's official). Greenville TX it is. He'll be working for L3 communications fixing/updating jets. I don't know much, but he'll be working for the government I think. So me not knowing much is probably going to be the standard. :D Just so long as he doesn't get sucked into a jet engine I don't mind....And if he does...shudder...pray it's like this man.



So besides the fact that I'm totally scared out of my mind for him....I had no idea that could actually happen....I think we'll be ok. I haven't lived that far away from home before. Missouri is all I know...I hope Greenville is beautiful. I'm really sad to be leaving all of my friends so soon. I'm going to miss all of you! I hope wherever the roads take you is beautiful as well. If all goes according to plan, we'll be moved by mid January.

We'll be spending Christmas with my family south of here, but that is only for a few days. At least we'll get to see most of our friends before we move. Texas, I hope you're ready for the Compton family, cause ready or not....HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment