Monday, March 16, 2009

To be Creative or NOT

So I'm feeling generous...I want to make something for the first 5 people who coment on this post. You will get your something by the end of 2009. I can't promis it will be amazing, but it will be something I made just for you. But I reserve the right to make whatever I want. Meaning I could make a batch of chocolate chip tuna cookies just for you. Or you might actually get something cool. So coment if you dare! But its only for the first five people. And there is a catch. I actually wasn't feeling generous. If you post a coment then you have to post this same message on your blog. If you don't have your own blog then you can go on facbook or what have you. But the first 5 people to coment get something made from me just for them. So thats the real reason why I made this post....cause I comented on someone elses. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment