Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The trials of wanting to eat healthy.....


Oh the pain. I want cookie dough SSSSOOO bad right now...and I have ALL the stuff to make it. Just the taste of that wonderful stuff is heaven. If I could only have 1 spoonful made that would be awesome...but who can stop at one.

And furthermore, who makes a recipe for 1 spoonful of cookie dough. SO I sit here and suffer in silence. I know if I made a full batch of cookie dough, I'd eat A LOT of it. And then whatever was left, would be for cookies...which have the same amount of sugar as the dough...so I might as well have eaten the whole batch. Cause thats what would happen eventually.

UG.

The first week of cutting sugar out....is like pulling a tooth. No it's pulling THE tooth. The sweet tooth. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment