Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Buy or Not to Buy

So mike and I have been talking. We're really sick of having to make HUGE rent payments each month...and now that we know we're going to be here for a while, we've decided it's time to start finding a house. Only...most websites only give you a week trial to see their house listings, then you have to pay so much a month for it. Then I found this beautiful website. Let me tell you. It helped a lot. I looked up the homes in greenville and I got stuff from over 10 different Realtors. the only problem is,there were like 164 pages of homes. But we didnt set a price range.

The Listings were set from Highest price to lowest. Once I was out of the $200,000 homes. I started looking. When I got down to the $20,000 range...I stoped. And I made sure to look at homes that only had over the sq footage of what our rental is right now. there were LOTS of houses. I got all of their addresses, the name of the person selling it, and the rest of the info on the house. I think I'll try looking in Commerce for houses tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment