Friday, October 24, 2008

School Update

OK....well it's getting down to crunch time. And Mike has got some finals coming up. I thought we had till mid january...but it turns out that they may just let him graduate early like december 16....Yeah well a few weeks before he graduates....he has to take his finals...which come out to cost about $800 in total. I thought we'd have another month to save up...but it looks like were going to have to pinch pennies these next two months. So I'm going to be selling things on the internet...and then I"m going to get rid of our internet until we move...maybe. What the heck am I going to do without internet!

I supose I can always go back to writing in my journal. :D Anyhow. Needless to say, we aren't going to be spending money on ANYTHING extra. The saddest part about the who thing...that means we'll be leaving in two months. :(

I don't think I"m ready to get uprooted yet. I love Kansas City....I love our Ward, and our friends. And we've only got two months left! So I'm totally sad...cause that seriously just hit me. two months...is nothing. Where the heck did all of our time go? Piece of Crap...now I"m going to be mopey today. Michelle...I may just end up calling you today while I clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment