Sunday, June 22, 2008

But I'm TIRED!

So I've been awake since 4am this morning. Yeah I can't get comfortable and all these contractions aren't helping. So apparently my due date was a month off. I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and the ultrasound tech said that my due date could be off. My Doctor did the first ultrasound to find out my due date...and he did it wrong. But the tech never said he could be a month off. OH well. Anyhow. We'll just have to see how uncomfortable I get before mike gets home from work. I'd really like to have this baby today. I"M SLEEPY!

Yeah Mike has to work today. They picked a heck of a week to have him work a sunday. But my parents came up last night so I wouldn't be alone without a car today. Anyhow. My body aches and anyone who's had a baby can totally sympathize. And my hubby is leaving for the day in about 15min so I'll just have to pray that Gavin doesn't get two excited to see his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment