Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Count your blessings (though gritted teeth)


Well today was a nice day well it was cool anyway. I had the windows open and had a wonderful breeze going through the house. Then it started to rain. I love the rain. I was sitting at the piano and just as I was thinking how much I love hearing rain I hear a rip. I look in the kitchen and found Mikey's hand through the window screen. Apparently he was so memorized by the rain he wanted to touch it... so rrrrriiippp, his little fingers went right through my window. And he just let his fingers touch the rain. So at that moment a song goes through my head...or at least a little bit of it did, "when you are discouraged thinking all is lost, count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the lord has done."

So all in all I'm glad Little Mikey was memorized by the rain and not by a light socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment