Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bike Trailer!!!!!

How cool is that! So I found this on craigslist for $75. I'm thinkin...this is a BARGIN. But I had to drive out to Olathe to get it (thats about 20-25 min from my house), they knocked off $10. This is like a $200 trailer! It rides really well. It's an aluminum frame so it's light. Going up hills you can totally feel the burn though. But when you're riding on flat ground you can't even tell it's behind you. It cut my trip to target down to 1/4 the time it used to take walking. And the boys liked it better. While we were riding on a flat surface mikey said, "Faster Faster FASTER!!" So I started peddling as fast as I could. Those boys couldn't stop giggling. But I did realize I needed a new bike seat. My rump was starting to "feel the burn" only it was from a crappy seat. So I found a good seat on sale at target. This is the BEST investment I could have ever made this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment