Friday, May 2, 2008

Streak Free Kitchen

Today while I was chatting with my brother Keith via facebook, my son had other things on his mind. Yeah Mikey...the same one who is always getting into trouble. (Xander gets into trouble too...but it's mostly just taking my pots out of the cupboard and climbing on things. I'm constantly finding him on their little table just sitting there. And to get down he always just falls. Silly boy.)

Anyhow. I hear Mikey giggling in the kitchen and I know thats a bad sign. So I get up, and he had taken 1/2 a bottle of window cleaner...and, standing on my kitchen chair, from the middle of the kitchen Sprayed it EVERYWHERE. It looked like someone had dumped a bucket of liquid in my kitchen. He was spinning in circles on a chair in the middle of my kitchen making sure to spray EVERYTHING. Luckily I had just put all the food away so nothing go wasted but the spray cleaner. Tonight was early bedtime. Now if you'll excuse me...I need to go finish cleaning up the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment