Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Do you think you can do it?

Well I'm officially disappointed in myself. Remember when you were in elementry and you'd sing the 50 states song? Well I wanted to see if I could still label all of the states. I gave myself 3 min...Tell you what I was seccond guessing myself all over the place...but I didn't "study" before hand. I just looked up "blank state map" and printed it off to see if I could do it.

The results....I got 26 out of 50 ew.
So I failed...miserably. See if you can do any better. let me know what your score is. Remember just do it without "studying" Try it within three minutes then look up your answers online.

(And Dawn...just cause you're a teacher doesn't make you exempt...but I do expect you to get a better score than I did.)
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment