Monday, May 19, 2008

Time Together

Well yesterday for my birthday we went to my parents house. Mostly cause we wanted to say bye to Marshall before he left on his mission. He leaves tomorrow. Anyhow We got to the stake center right before he was set apart as a missionary...it was really wonderful. Then we get home and everyone changes and we head out to Grandpa Adams' house. While my dad was watching the babies, me and mike went on a walk. I didn't want to go to far, so we just went down to the tire swing in the woods. Mike offered to push me and I accepted.

He got to where I was getting so high he had to jump just to push me. It was so much fun. Then we traded places for a little bit and I pushed him. I didn't get him nearly even half as high as he got me, but it was still a lot of fun. Then we just sat together on the swing in the fresh air outside. It was so nice to be alone. Anytime you have time with your spouse, take it. It was so nice. I only wish we could have stayed out longer. Mike kept looking at the lake and said, "the only thing that could make this better, is if we could go fishing on the lake together" But it was a Sunday so we stayed on the ground. But it was so nice just to be outside. If you haven't been to my grandparents house yet, you're missing out. It's the most serene, beautiful, peaceful place ever. Yesterday was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. Just getting to be with my husband. The weather was perfect, and the only thing more I could have asked for was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment